leaving a bunker, players should carefully fill and
smooth over all holes and footprints made by him, and then leave the
rake with the handle pointing toward the tee of the hole being
1. Always enter the bunker at the lowest point.
2. Pull the rake toward you as you exit the bunker.
3. If required, rake other affected areas.
4. Do not pile sand at the edge of the bunker. Push back excess sand with reverse side of rake.
Always leave the rake in the flat of the bunker with the handle pointing towards the tee of the hole being played and parallel to the line of flight of the ball. Rakes should be placed as far from the edge as possible.
1. Always start at the back of the mark
and push forward with the repairer.
2. Use the repairer around all sides and slowly ease the turf toward the centre of the mark. Do not lift the soil upwards.
3. Tap down lightly with a putter.
4. Your completed repair should look like this.
any loose turf from the affected area.
2-3. Knock in all of the edge of the divot with your club or your shoe.
4. Sand area (be careful not to use too much sand).
Players should ensure that, when putting down bags or the flagstick, no damage is done to the putting green and that neither they nor their caddies damage the hole by standing close to it when handling the flagstick or in removing the ball from the hole. The flagstick should be properly replaced in the hole before the players leave the putting green.
Handling the flag
1. Don't drop the flagstick on the putting surface as it will cause damage.
2. Always lower the flagstick by using a club or by hand.
3. Avoid damage to the surrounds by placing the stick in the centre of the cup.
Players must NOT use their putter to remove their golf ball from the hole.
5 X 1 HOURS OF GOLF TUITION
Receive 5 hours of golf tuition over
5 weeks by a PGA Golf Professional.
Learning the fundamentals on putting,
chipping & full swing. Come alone or
bring a friend & have some fun learning
new skills. Golf balls & equipment
supplied if required.
SUBJECT TO MINIMUM NUMBERS
Friday 8Th February 9:00-10:00 am
Saturday 9Th February 10:00-11:00 am
To enrol or for more information contact
Phil Blanchard at Marangaroo Pro Shop
on 9247 1733.